JD Live From Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa
I’m living my best life in Antigua, hunni!
I’m here at “The World’s Most Romantic Resort” situated on the most beautiful longest white-sand beach in Antigua: Dickenson Bay. Enjoying luxury and the fresh taste of Coconut.
Fun Facts about Coconuts:
- All parts of the coconuts can be used, even their hard shells. Wooden parts of coconuts are used in the making of furniture, decorative objects, drums, containers and even canoes.
- Coconuts can float for long distances across the ocean and then put down roots again when they are washed ashore.
- The term “coconut” is derived from the 16th century Portuguese and Spanish word “coco” meaning “head” or “skull”, from the three face-like dimples on the coconut shell.
- Coconuts are known for their versatility ranging from food to cosmetics.
- There are more than 20 billion coconuts produced each year.
Sign me up for the V101.9 email newsletter!
Get the latest updates with music news, contests, events, and more when you become a V 101.9 VIP Member. Exclusive access to all things music and soul with your favorite throwback station.