George Floyd died while in police custody and while the country is demanding change, the nation is standing in solidarity with us.
The protests against police brutality have left many white people eager to be better allies in the fight against racism. Here are 5 books we wanted to share that will help me learn how to be a better ally to the African American Community.
- So You Want To Talk About Race by Ijeoma Oluo
- Biased: Uncovering the Hidden Prejudice That Shapes What We See, Think, and Do by Jennifer L. Eberhardt
- Stamped from the Beginning: The Definitive History of Racist Ideas in America by Ibram X. Kendi
- Me and White Supremacy: Combat Racism, Change the World and Become a Good Ancestor by Layla F. Saad
- White Fragility: Why It’s So Hard for White People to Talk About Racism by Robin DiAngelo