April is National Sexual Assault Awareness Month and Francene Marie interviewed Christine Roper about a virtual event that brings community together.
Christine Roper is a Board Member for Brave Step and owner of Roper Physical Therapy, an independent private practice owned and operated by Christine Roper PT, MSPT located in the Historic Dilworth area
We’re inviting everyone to lace up for the Brave Step Virtual Walk/Run presented by Uwharrie Bank April 2-9. You can walk a 5k at anytime and from anywhere. Each supporter helps Brave Step fuel life-changing minutes of counseling and support by Brave Step. ·
See how to register and learn more about Brave Step, here.
Do you know all the forms of sexual violence?
• Rape or sexual assault
• Child sexual assault and incest
• Sexual assault by a person’s spouse or partner
• Unwanted sexual contact/touching
• Sexual harassment
• Sexual exploitation and trafficking
• Watching someone in private acts without their knowledge or permission