8 North Carolina 2023 Tax Day Deals
Tax day can be stressful. And if you owe money, well it’s not a fun day. Are you are looking to spend your refund? Or save money to cover that check you had to write? We’ve got some 2023 tax day deals for you. Many companies offer freebies and promotions around tax day. Here are 8 of the ones that you can use in North Carolina.
Tax Day Deals & Freebies
- Boston Market – On April 18th, you can get a half chicken individual meal with two sides and cornbread plus a regular drink and a cookie for just $10.40. There’s no coupon required.
- Cheesecake Factory – The Cheesecake Factory is offering a deal of $10.40 off a $50 purchase when you use promotion code “TAXDAY1040” at checkout. The deal is valid from Monday, April 17, through Friday, April 21. All orders can be placed directly through The Cheesecake Factory’s website or through DoorDash.
- Great American Cookies – You can get one free original Chocolate Chip Cookie on Tax Day.
- Hooters – Hooters is offering multiple promotions on Tax Day this year. You can pick up a 1040EZ Meal (four tenders and fries, eight-piece boneless wings and fries, or six bone-in wings and fries) for $10.40. Or try one of the two drink specials, including the W-$2 Blue Moons ($2 pint of Blue Moon) and W-$4 off Long Island Iced Tea.
- Kona Ice – Visit your local Kona Ice truck on April 18th and you’ll receive a free Kona Ice.
- Marble Slab Creamery – Slab Happy Rewards members who make a purchase on April 18 will receive a surprise reward to use on their next visit within 14 days. The rewards will vary but include a free kids’ cup of ice cream and a BOGO free small ice cream!
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop – April 18th, all customers who purchase an original sized sandwich will get a second original sized sandwich free. Just use promo code BOGO. The offer is only available online and through the app.
- Southwest Airlines – Rapid Rewards members can earn 1,000 bonus points from Southwest . It’s available to anyone who files taxes with TurboTax using a Southwest Rapid Rewards account by April 18th.
So tax day doesn’t have to be scary. Make sure you take advantage of these 2023 tax day deals. These are just a handful of the deals and freebies available, for a complete list visit RetailMeNot.