Greensboro is a just a hop, skip and a jump away from the Charlotte area and with Valentine’s Day just weeks away, time is ticking to snag a reservation at one of the most romantic restaurants in the country. And in case you’re still trying to decide where you’d like to eat, OpenTable’s annual list of the 100 Most Romantic Restaurants in America is now out.
The restaurant reservation site analyzed more than 13 million reviews from verified OpenTable diners to come up with 2023’s list. It includes restaurants in 27 states and California has the most of any state with 13 romantic hot spots.
Topping the list this year with the highest number of nearly five-star reviews is the family-owned and local-seafood restaurant Mama’s Fish House, based in Hawaii. A review from one OpenTable diner reads, “Don’t pass up the black pearl mousse for dessert. Mama’s is a must for every visit to Maui.”
The top-rated spots on the 100 Most Romantic Restaurants for 2023 include:
(check out the full list of 100 here)
- Mama’s Fish House – Maui
- Hell’s Kitchen – Caesars Palace, Las Vegas
- Old Ebbitt Grill – Washington, D.C.
- Eiffel Tower – Las Vegas
- The Olde Pink House Restaurant – Savannah
- Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab – Las Vegas
- St. Elmo Steak House – Indianapolis
- GW Fins – New Orleans
- Filomena Ristorante – Washington, D.C.
- Parc – Philadelphia
When it comes to the Carolinas…
- Green Valley Grill – Greensboro, NC
- Print Works Bistro – Greensboro, NC
- Charlie’s Coastal Bistro (L’etoile Verte) – Charleston, SC
Who knew that Greensboro had two of the most romantic restaurants? Happy Valentine’s Day! Better get to reserving.