We all know Asheville has quite the reputation with foodies, and for a good reason. And how there is another culinary experience residents and visitors to the charming mountain city can enjoy- the USA Today Wine and Food Experience. The Wine and Food Experience is coming to Asheville, North Carolina on October 8th for a food lovers dream. It travels to cities across the country and focuses on the local and regional culinary scene.
Wine and Food is highlighted by the Grand Tasting which is “a gourmet showcase by local chefs, emerging talent, and nationally renowned culinary leaders who mix with patrons in a convivial setting.” You can expect cooking demonstrations and seminars as well which are included in the ticket price. General Admission includes unlimited food samples and craft beer and fine wine tastings. VIP tickets will get you early entry and access to a VIP Lounge. You’ll find the USA Today Wine and Food Experience at Salvage Station from 1 pm – 4 pm (12 pm with VIP ticket purchase).
Featured Wine and Food Chefs In Asheville
- Okan Kizilbayir with Salt at The Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island
- Peter Crockett with Isa’s French Bistro
- Collyn McDonald with Bear’s Smokehouse
- James & Danielle Donaldson with Chemist Spirits
- Clarence Robinson with Cooking With Comedy “Soul On The Road”
- Cultivated Cocktails Distillery
- Santiago Vargas with Mikasa AVL The Fusion of Perú
- Chef Jason Miller with Melting Pot Social
- Andie Whigham with Ginger’s Revenge Craft Brewery
- Brandon Moyer with The barrelhouse
If I wasn’t going to be heading to the other side of North Carolina that weekend you can bet I’d be booking a trip for this! This event combined with “leaf season” in the mountains. It doesn’t get better than that! You can get more info on the USA Today Wine and Food Experience in Asheville, North Carolina here.