The Memorial Day weekend staple was pushed to October for the 2021 edition as a result of the continuing COVID-19 pandemic. Now taking place Oct. 7 through Oct. 9 at Romare Bearden Park, located at 300 S. Church St. in Charlotte.
The following streets will be closed to traffic beginning Oct. 5:
- Parking lane on Mint Street between MLK & 3rd closes (lane closest to the park)
- Parking lane on 3rd Street closes (lane closest to the park)
- Parking lane/indention on Church (closest to the park)
- MLK between Church & Mint closes
- Northbound Lanes of Mint Street between MLK & 3rd
- 3rd Street between Church & Mint (one lane of 3rd will remain open between Poplar & Church, with access from Poplar)
These streets will be closed to traffic starting Wednesday, Oct. 6:
- Parking lanes on Poplar between 3rd & 4th
- Southbound lanes of Mint Street between MLK & 4th
- Right turn lane of Mint between MLK and entrance to parking garage
All streets will reopen to the public on Sunday, Oct. 10.