April is National Stress Awareness month and many Americans are feeling more stressed than we did a year ago according to a new report. Just Great Lawyers recently surveyed 2,700 people in 25 major cities across the U.S. to learn more about all the things that stress them out in 2021.
Overall, the top sources of stress nationwide are 1. Money 2. Work 3. The rising cost of healthcare 4. Family relationships 5. Romantic relationships. If you live in Indianapolis, you must be stressed! This city leads the country in stressed-out living, followed by much larger Houston and Washington, D.C.
Here’s what they found about the Queen City:
- Charlotte, NC ranked #17 for overall stress by city.
- We ranked 10th for stress over money and finances. (whomp whomp whomp)
- Charlotte ranked 10th for stress over romantic relationships. (War of the Roses issues)
- Charlotte ranked 15th for stress over health or healthcare.
- Charlotte ranked as the city least stressed over politics.