What are you doing with your fur babies while you’re stuck at home? Are you doing other than what you did before the pandemic started? If your answer is no, I have listed some great ideas that you can do at home to offer your pet some good entertainment.
1. DIY Enrichment Activities – DIY toy: wrap an old t-shirt over a plastic water bottle. It’s perfect for a pet that loves crunchy noises! DIY rope toy: cut a hole in each side of a tennis ball, then put the rope through it until the ball is centered, and tie knots on either side of the ball to keep the ball in place.
2. Pet Photoshoot – Take some photos of your fur baby and post them to social media, share their cuteness with all of your family and friends.
3. Teach Your Pet New Tricks Learn positive training methods, and good behavior practices, free with internet research.
4. Shop Online for New Toys and Treats
5. Make Your Own Treats – DIY Pup-Sickles – Make DIY Tasty Tuna Cat Treats