The big shopping day is finally here – Amazon PRIME DAY is October 13 and 14! And just in case you don’t know what that means, it’s one of the biggest if not THE BIGGEST shopping days of the year.
It’s when giant retailer Amazon puts thousands of top items on sale made available exclusively to Prime members. The items include everything from fashion and beauty, toys, home goods, and electronics. The entire experience can be quite overwhelming.
But, if you have a strategy as I do, it’ll help you snag shopping deals without the stress. I’m sharing a few of my tips.
- The first priority is to download the Amazon app. Do this, on your smartphone (iPhone or Android) by visiting your app store. Or you can go directly to Amazon.com/primeday on your computer.
- Make sure the electronic you plan to use to do your “shopping” is fully charged. The last thing you want to lose power in the middle of your ‘purchase.’
- Once you’ve downloaded the app, you can begin to peruse items you may want to purchase. You’ll be able to tag the items “interested”. You are essentially making your list. Amazon will notify you if the price drops even lower.
- Google or research any Amazon holiday guides by typing in “Amazon holiday gift guide” and review to determine what the ‘real steals’ are. (For example, you’ll want to be aware of that 32′ Toshiba Fire HD TV for $119 or those Apple AirPods with charging case for $114)
- Finally, get ready for your package! Prime delivers in 1-2 days after you place your order. And between now and Halloween, expect a new eco-friendly Amazon box that has a giant white pumpkin on the side.