Let’s face it, you’re gonna be home for a while until the government gets a better grip on the coronavirus. So while you’re there, you may as well enjoy some entertainment on the tube. And I love me some great movies, so I’m sharing my top 5 movie picks on Netflix. And don’t judge – some of them are violent and a few a bit weird, but it keeps me entertained.
JD’s Top 5 Movies on Netflix
- Narcos Mexico – partially subtitled series, but gives an inside look at the who’s who behind the drug business in and outside of the U.S.
- Freaks – if you like bizarre movies with a message, you’ll like this
- American Assassin – nothing like some grit and violence to take you over the edge
- On My Block – this is a fun family-friendly series highlighting the Latina teen experience growing up in the U.S.
- Love Is Blind – another social experiment where singles connect and some get engaged without ever seeing each other