When shopping for disinfectants and you find grocery store shelves empty, plan on making your own. Many recipes online, but here’s one you might find helpful.
- 1 cup distilled water (distilled is best, but filtered tap water is fine for short term storage)
- 1/2 cup vinegar (white distilled vinegar)
- 1/4 cup isopropyl alcohol (also known as rubbing alcohol or surgical spirits)
- 12 drops lavender essential oil.
- 8 drops orange or lemon essential oil.
- 8 drops tea tree oil.
When you see just how easy it is to make homemade cleaning wipes, you’ll wonder why you didn’t make these sooner. I know I did!