When you have NO HELP putting up a Christmas decorations!
Fly Ty and Jacinda are at it again! check out the funny video of them putting up the holiday decorations also see the best tips to store holiday decor.
NEVER invite your Mother-in-law over to help take down decorations. They talk more than they clean up uggghhhhh! .
- Use clear resealable bags.
- Shrink wrap your tree.
- Wrap lights around cardboard.
- Keep garland in water bottles.
- Hang your ornaments.
- Salvage storage containers from your home.
- Keep wreaths in your wardrobe.
- Sew storage for your fake tree.
- Don’t let ornaments get crushed
- Invest in a clothing rack to hang decorations