Of course, we all want good deals! But what’s the best day to save the most money, Black Friday or Cyber Monday? Well, it depends.
According to the coupon and discount-shopping site Honey, last year’s Cyber Monday average savings (per user, per purchase) topped out at 21%, while Black Friday savings reached 18.5%. But that was for online shopping only. Ultimately, you really have to wait to see what stores are offering when they release their Black Friday and Cyber Monday ads. Until then, these holiday shopping tips can help:
- Expensive products and big-ticket items for your own household, like TVs and appliances… BLACK FRIDAY
- Gadgets and things you’re buying as a gift, including newer technologies… CYBER MONDAY
- This year’s products… BLACK FRIDAY
- Older generations of products… CYBER MONDAY
- If you’re an Amazon Prime member… CYBER MONDAY
- And of course, if you’re shopping in a brick-and-mortar store… BLACK FRIDAY
Also, take a look at eBay on Cyber Monday because that’s where people will already be reselling things they just bought on Black Friday!